Monday Can Wait... Party Until the Sun Goes Down at Luxor's Temptation Sundays
Popular LGBT pool party returns to The Strip starting May 15
LAS VEGAS (May 10, 2016) — This summer Luxor Hotel and Casino invites guests to make the most of their weekend at the hottest pool party in town, Temptation Sundays. The longest-running Las Vegas LGBT pool party returns for its seventh season on May 15 with weekly Sunday parties through September 25.
Hosted by J.Son of Nakedboynews.com, the lively atmosphere will entice tourists and locals alike to take part in the only weekly LGBT-focused pool party on The Strip from 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. DJ Matt Lucio will be the resident DJ this summer and guest DJs will make special appearances throughout the season.
Scheduled events are as follows with additional special events still to be announced:
- May 15: Wet Spurs Opening day with DJ Cutt
- May 29: Memorial Day Weekend with DJ Robbie Rob
- June 19: Electric Energy with DJ Morningstar
- July 3: Fourth of July Weekend with DJ Morningstar
- July 31: Seventh Heaven Anniversary Celebration with DJ Axis
- August 21: Tempting Tease Fashion Show with DJ Morningstar
- September 4: Labor Day Weekend with DJ Casey Alva
- September 25: End of Season Party with DJ Morningstar
General admission to Temptation Sundays is $20. Hotel guests of Luxor and Excalibur, locals and military members can enjoy the party with a discounted admission of $10. For complimentary entry before 2 p.m. guests may visit facebook.com/luxorlgbt
and sign up for the event guest list.
For an elevated Vegas experience at Temptation Sundays, guests can take advantage of one of
15 cabanas starting at $300 each, which includes entry for up to six guests, four plush lounge chairs, a misting system, free Wi-Fi and a mini fridge. Fabulous sun seekers may also reserve padded VIP chairs with umbrellas starting at $100 for two chairs.
For more information on Temptation Sundays, visit luxor.com/LGBT
or follow on Twitter